Hi friends, today I am going to introduce you to a new product for the busy and active family and let’s face it, we are all busy families. The Austlen Entourage is on our list of the top strollers we can say are tested, tried, and mom approved. I can not give you a full review of the product from a daily mommy experience since the product launches in early 2016 but I can tell you about all the cool features that will simplify your life, in a big way! The Austlen Entourage has a unique extendable frame that gives you the freedom to transport a LOT of stuff. And A LOT is not an overstatement. I mean groceries, suitcases, laundry baskets, beach balls, surf boards, sports gear, large cooler and so on. It’s true, take my word for it from mom to mom. That’s not all it does. It also converts into a double stroller with the addition of a second seat, infant car seat, platform rider, or a sit-n-stand. It literally grows with your family needs.
The Entourage stroller has a simple one-handed expandable frame with three linear positions that enable multi-child needs and the ability to cary more, and more, and yet more! It has the strongest weight limit of any stroller and can easily accommodate up to 150 pounds combined weight of children and cargo ( I can see my teenager wanting a ride at Dinsey already lol). Surprisingly the unprecedented capacity is seamlessly incorporated into a stylish modern design that does not compromise on compact fold, quality, and child comfort. When your family goes on an outing the Entourage will do all the work for you. From a mom who loves the salt life, I am looking forward to being able to carry all our family needs including chairs, coolers, towels, surf boards, and yes, the children all in one trip from the car, not 2 or 3. We all know the story, get to the beach load the wagon, push said bulky wagon down to the beach, and send hubby back for two more trips to the car. Not with the new Entourage, it’s the first to provide ample and easily accessible storage for both large and small items.
Being a mom of multiples 10 months apart, a unique feature of this buggy is one I’ve never seen on any other stroller available. The ability to place a second infant car seat right next to the handle bar much higher on the frame than on any other stroller. I adore this feature because it brings your baby as close to you as possible promoting bonding, interaction, and eye contact, which is very important to develop at this new age.
Another thing I really like, since I am a shopaholic, is a huge basket that you can use no matter how many seats you have. It’s easy to access from the back or the sides and it can hold up to 65 lbs of new shoes or any purchase! This stroller also comes with an extendable tote that stretches with the stroller. You can pile up to 35 lbs int it, more room, yes!
With so many features I really anticipated the fold to be very bulky and complex, but surprisingly it turned out to be a very easy 2-step compact fold. Now do not expect a miracle, the fold is not as compact as on your lightweight stroller, but if you are comparing this model to other convertible strollers like Uppababy Vista, Britax B-Ready and City Select, the Entourage is very compact. The ability to fold with both seats attached makes it a quick and stress-free process.
Down to the details
- Unique Positioning in Luxury Category
- The strongest weight limit of any stroller, accommodating up to 150 pounds combined weight of children and cargo
- The ability to carry large items, such as ice chests, shade canopies and even luggage
- A handle-activated expandable frame that offers three different positions for multi-child configurations and the ability to carry large items
- A large, removable market tote that expands between the handlebar and seat to carry a wide variety of items — up to 35 pounds — from baby essentials to groceries
- Folds compactly and easily for portability and storage, with no need to remove the second seat
- More than 30 easy and useful configurations to help families adapt as they grow and go
- The market tote adjusts in size with the stroller’s position, and can be easily removed and placed in the car or home with contents intact
- A smooth ride for children and easy maneuverability for parents with and without cargo
- A seat that accommodates children from birth up to 50 pounds • available car seat adapters for dual car seat compatibility
- An available second seat that features multi-recline positions • both seats can be reclined simultaneously for napping
- Available accessories will include: second seat, platform rider, sit+stand (jump seat with platform rider), cargo bag, car seat adapters for front and rear frame, seat liners for primary and second seat, cup holder, snack tray, travel bag, mosquito cover, rain cover and foot muff
Meet the Austlen Entourage, On Our Best Stroller of 2015 List
• MSRP $849.99; available in early 2016