Due Date? May 14th, but the doctor doesn’t expect me to make it that far out. We are hoping to keep her in until April 28th.
• How did you find out you were expecting? It was a total surprise. My partner and I were told we couldn’t have kids, due to a medical condition I have; however, God had other plans for us. I was being hypersensitive about everything, and my better half guessed that I was pregnant before I did. I took a pregnancy test to show him he was wrong; yet, I was the one wrong in the long run.
• How did you tell the father? I called him from work. I had taken the test during a restroom break. He was speechless when he got the call.
• Did you find out the gender of your baby? Yes, it’s a baby girl. We guessed it before we were even told by the doctor.
• Is there a name picked out yet? Cosima May Kelley
• How has pregnancy changed you as a woman? This is my 3rd pregnancy; however, with each pregnancy I learn that I can love harder and deeper than ever expected.
• What advice do you wish you had known before getting pregnant (even if it’s something gross)? Always carry extra panties in your purse. There are the little moments that sneak up on you and you can’t help but need those extra panties as a result.
• What is one thing you find beautiful about being pregnant? How my partner looks at me. He makes me feel like I am most beautiful being in the world. He is so proud that he has created a little angel with me. I will always cherish these moments I have shared with him.
• What would you tell someone who just found out they were pregnant? This too will pass… morning sickness, sleepless nights, the pains, etc.
• What are your beauty must-haves while pregnant? Lotion… TONS of lotion.
• Can you share with our mommies where you purchased the items you wore for your maternity session? https://www.etsy.com/shop/designbycboutique
• Kind words about your photographer? Brianna was beyond kind and helpful helping prep for the shoot. She allowed me to be creative and listened to all of my ideas. She was a ROCK STAR with how she captured my vision. She made me feel like a princess.
Motherhood is everything to me.
I love everything about being a mom. Every day is filled with snapshots I take in my head I know I never want to forget. My amazing husband knew photography was something I truly wanted to pursue and purchased me the camera of my dreams, something I would have never done for myself. With his support, I decided to truly dive in and go full force into the photography world. I am an all or nothing kind of girl, I am giving this my whole heart.
~F. Scott Fitzgerald
Posts for blog